LDT Community Grants are available for local charity or not-for-profit organisations based in Lesmahagow, Blackwood, Kirkmuirhill, Draffan, Boghead and Auchenheath. A Number of local organisations have already benefited from these awards, Including ; Class Act, Hawksland Community Events Group, Lesmahagow Curling Club, Lesmahagow Old Parish Church, Nethan Valley Craft Group, Lesmahagow OAP Lunch Club, Lesmahagow Juniors Football Club, Lesmahagow Community Football Team, St John’s Primary School, Scottish Womens Institute, Lesmahagow High School & Woodpark Primary School.
In order to qualify, the organisation must be properly constituted and be able to provide accounts on request.
Grant Allocations will be up to £300.
Only 1 Allocation can be made to an organisation in a 12 month period.
Allocation decisions will be made at the monthly LDT Board Meeting following the submission of ALL required information.
Please submit copies of the following Supporting Information with your application;
- Previous Years Accounts Independently verified by a person of requisite skill (Include a summary of the Verifier’s qualifications)
- Copy of last 3 months Bank Statements (bank printouts are ok, only if stamped by bank)
- Signed Constitution (or Equivalent founding documentation)
All information received will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Additional Information may be required if your application progresses past the first stage.
Please Email all documents to; email@example.com
Funding requests for the following will be refused;
- Applications which are not on an Official Application Form
- Retrospective Applications
- Internal Entertainment (e.g. Christmas Lunches)
- Anything contrary to the Memo & Articles of Lesmahagow Development Trust
The Management Board reserve the right to make Special Awards to young Individuals on a case by case basis with the aim of providing support for realising outstanding achievements.
The Final Decision on approval or rejection of the Application will be made by the Management Board of Lesmahagow Development Trust. If you are unsure if the exclusions apply to your application, please contact LDT.
Copies of the Memo & Articles are available from LDT on Request.